MORBIDITY OF POPULATION
1. "Actually incidence", "tenderness", "pathological affection", definition, examples.
2. Nomenclature and Classification of Diseases.
3. Methods and Sources of study of morbidity.
4. The total incidence, methods of study, characteristics.
5. The infectious (epidemic) disease, the method of study.
6. The non-epidemic disease, the method of study.
7. Incidence of temporary disability, a technique of studying.
8. Incidence temporary disability.
9. The study of morbidity with temporary disability according to the personal account.
10. Hospitalized morbidity method of studying.
11. The incidence, identify active during medical checkups.
12. Incidence studied on the basis of cause of death data.
- Преподаватель: Габараева Лиана Николаевна