1. List the basic principles of the organization of therapeutic and preventive activities in the city clinic.
2. What are the responsibilities of the chief physician of the clinic and his deputies?
3. What structural units does a typical city polyclinic include?
4. What are the tasks and functions of the registry?
5. List the tasks of the office of pre-medical admission.
6. What tasks does the district doctor (general practitioner) solve?
7. List the main functions of the local GP.
8. Give a definition of continuity in the activities of medical institutions.
9. What is the ultimate goal of continuity and interaction in the organization of medical and preventive care to the population.
10. What activities should be carried out in the work of APU and hospitals in order to ensure clear continuity between them?
- Преподаватель: Габараева Лиана Николаевна