1. Organization of obstetric and gynecological care to the population.
2. The structure of the women's clinic.3. The main tasks of the women's clinic.
4. Organization and content of the work of obstetrician-gynecologist.
5. The main sections of the work of the local obstetrician-gynecologist.
6. Ways to detect gynecological diseases.
7. Dispensary method and its application in the work of obstetrician-gynecologist.
8. Organization of family planning service in the Russian Federation.
9. Indicators of the women's clinic.
10. The structure of the hospital maternity hospital.
11. Organization of the hospital maternity hospital.
12. Physiological obstetrics Department.
13. Observational obstetric Department.
14. Department of pathology of pregnant women.
15. Gynecology department.
16. Indicators of the hospital maternity hospital.
17. Patrimonial certificate.
18. Organization of the day hospital.
- Преподаватель: Габараева Лиана Николаевна